Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1900 Discussions

Troubles with Intel Arc and Trackmania 2020

UG303
Beginner

Hello,
when I had my Nvidia GPU, I bought Trackmania Club Access for 3 years.
The game ran fine and I had no complaints. Now that I have an Arc A770 installed, the game won't even open and I am greeted by a screen that says "Corrupted installation. Please verify files integrity or reinstall the game". When I switch back to a different GPU, the game works fine again, so it's not the installation. Also with DXVK, Trackmania can be opened and even played to some extent, but it's not really satisfying. On an offline map you get around 100 FPS with some stuttering, but it's playable. In online matches, the FPS drops significantly more and the stuttering gets worse. Forget about playing Track of the Day or anything similar. Replays and the menu are also stuttery or not smooth.

I'm in a depressing situation now, I have a paid subscription to a game that I can only enjoy if I replace my GPU before playing. Are there any solutions that are being worked on? Is there anything I can try or information I can gather for you?

My systems:
Windows 11 Pro version 10.0.22621 build 22621.
CPU: Ryzen 3600
GPU: Arc A770 LE 16gb (rebar enabled)
RAM: 80gb ddr4 3600
DriverVersion: 31.0.101.4335

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello UG303

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

We understand you have opened a (chat/email/phone) support case with us, and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Please, keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel, in case that you have further questions, please open a new thread. 

Thanks for your understanding.  

Best regards, 

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
UG303
Beginner

With the Driver 4826 the issue was fixed. No dxvk workaround is needed anymore.
Performance seems better too.

FIXED ISSUES:
Intel Arc Graphics Products:

• Trackmania* (DX11) may experience an application crash during game launch.

0 Kudos
mrfootball
Beginner
@ALL from my point of view the aforementioned issues with trackmania are still there, even with the newest drivers. I can't use the game on my nuc12 Enthusiast with an ARC 770M
0 Kudos