Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1831 Discussions

Valorant map bugs

realburaaq
Novice

Hello, a few weeks ago I noticed that on one map in Valorant colours of rocks changed that was looking a bit creepy, also a grass on other map became black, I've tried to reinstall the game and drivers to Intel Arc A750, but colours are still the same. I've contacted with Riot Games support and they said that this is drivers issue. 

And while playing Valorant, the grass appears black on the HAVEN map. Even though I deleted and reinstalled the drivers, I still have this problem. I'm really tired of this problem.

And also, while I'm playing any game, I alt+tab. While I'm playing a game, I come to the desktop and do my work there. When I enter the game again, the game freezes there, so I guess my graphics card is stuck somewhere, and when I enter it again, it continues from there.

Labels (1)
17 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello realburaaq,

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We can see that you are experiencing different issues with your Intel Arc A750 system. We would be more than glad to help you. Nevertheless, we want to inform you that we recommend reporting one issue per thread to keep the topics organized. We will continue to assist you with the graphical issue while playing Valorant, and we invite you to open a new thread regarding the alt+tab problem.

To better assist you, we would like to further research this matter; but before that, we would like to ask for the following details:

• What is the exact graphics card model of your Intel Arc A750? (Limited Edition, Gunnir, Sparkle, Asrock, Acer)
  • Share with us a system report generated using the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to have more details about your system:
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View." 
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View." 
    • To save your scan, click "Next" and then "Save."

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

realburaaq
Novice

Here is my details about my system, my video card garphics card model Intel ARC A750 Limited Edition

Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello realburaaq,

Thank you for the information provided, we can see that your system is up to date. We will proceed to look into this matter internally, and we will be posting back as soon as we have more details about this problem.

Best regards

Jean O.

realburaaq
Novice

I wonder what causes this problem? And when will there be a complete solution to this very annoying problem of mine?

Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello f16falcona46,

We understand your concerns about this problem. However, as we mentioned before, we are researching this matter internally, checking all the details we can to find a solution to this matter. We would like to ask for some time so we can completely look into this matter. We will be back as soon as we have more information.

Best regards

Jean O.

realburaaq
Novice

hello again,
Have you still not reached a clear conclusion? Guess when this problem will end?

Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello realburaaq,

Unfortunately, we don't have any new information to share at this time. However, we want to assure you that our team is actively investigating the issue and working on replicating the problem you described. As soon as we have any updates or more information, we will let you know immediately.

Best regards

Jean O.

burstfadehc
Beginner

"Valorant map bugs" refers to glitches or issues within the game Valorant that impact the functionality or appearance of the in-game maps. These bugs can affect gameplay and may need to be addressed by the game developers through updates or patches. If you're experiencing specific map bugs in Valorant, it's recommended to report them to the game's support or community forums for attention and potential resolution.

AlHill
Super User

@burstfadehc   " it's recommended to report them to the game's support or community forums for attention and potential resolution"

Is that not what the user did by posting in this forum?  Or do you need chatgpt to answer that for you?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

realburaaq
Novice

I already sent a support request to the game's support team and they said the problem is in your video card driver, wait for your video card manufacturer to bring a new version and try again. because it is a new generation video card, there are problems with the drivers and my problem is still not solved.

Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello realburaaq,

We want to let you know that we are still testing this to see if we can reproduce your issue. We will be posting back as soon as we have more details.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
realburaaq
Novice

I wonder when you will reach a complete solution for this problem, your question is very annoying, I alt+tab while playing the game, I enter the game again, the game graphics freezes and stays there when I alt+tab and the graphics are very annoying.

please find a solution now

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello realburaaq,

We understand your frustration on this matter, and we would like to ask you to be patient as we cannot commit to an estimated time, but rest assured that we are working on this matter to share with you a solution or recommendations as soon as possible. However, note that we are currently researching the graphical problem in certain map objects, and as we mentioned before, we invite you to open a new thread so we can assist you with the alt+tab freezing problem. We recommend reporting one issue per thread to keep the topics organized.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello realburaaq,

We want to let you know that we have been able to replicate the issue with our latest graphics internally. We will proceed to review all the details we have gathered internally to find a solution to this. We are unable to commit to an estimated time or update, but rest assured that we are working on it.

Best regards

Jean O.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello realburaaq,

We greatly appreciate your patience. I'm pleased to share that our extensive testing over the past few months indicates that the graphics driver version 32.0.101.5762 resolves the issue with Valorant. We advise you to update this driver version and inform us of the results. Please ensure to use DDU before proceeding with the update to version 32.0.101.5762.

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello realburaaq,

I wanted to follow up to see if you had the opportunity to complete the steps I provided. Kindly let me know at your earliest convenience so we can decide on the best course of action to resolve this matter.

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello realburaaq,

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos