Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics

arc 770

filippospopa1
Beginner

hello, i just by a gpu arc 770 ,and there is no fan curve settings.The temps are going high ,any sugestion?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello filippospopa1

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics. I am sorry you are experiencing high-temperature issues with your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics.

We are actively working on implementing the Fan Control feature into the Intel® Arc™ Control Software, at the moment there is no estimated time for the feature to be released but we hope to do it soon. The max temperature for the GPU will be 90C if you are getting a temperature under that threshold that is still under parameters.

Please make sure that your fans are spinning over 1200RPM in the Intel® Arc™ Control Software app or overlay and if you noticed they are not going over 1200RPM, reset any overclocking setting adjusted from the performance with the reset to defaults option.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello filippospopa1

We have good news and want to let you know that the feature for Fan Control and Fan Curve has now been released in our latest driver version 31.0.101.4369. We would advise you to update to that driver and try it out.

Please let us know if you need further assistance with this issue.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello filippospopa1

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos