Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1787 Discussions

i3 12100f arc a750 bsod

iov
Beginner

sorry for bad english

i  buy pc 1 month ago first 3 week works perfect but from last week pc started bsod error 

resizable bar enabled 

i updated lastest gpu driver with ddu

i updated lastest bios version version is fo (motherboard h610m h)

i install lastest windows 11 home version 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
16 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I see that you are having BSOD issues with your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics, I understand how frustrating this can be for you, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
iov
Beginner

thanks for the help i am using fsp 650 watt psu

bsod shows only playing high spec games like red dead redemption 2 or Kingdom come delivery My pc is playing 25 hours of red dead reddemtion 2 with 60fps enough to run these games but the bsod started last weekend when any high spec game was running 60fps but only 2 minutes then my computer gives bsod

thanks again for the help

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov,

Thank you for your response, all the information provided has been really helpful.

Please follow the steps below and let me know the results:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
iov
Beginner
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov,

Thank you for your answer, and for completing all the steps.

I will start with an investigation and as soon I have further information I will let you know.

Regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov,

Thank you for your time.

I have been working on the investigation, I want to let you know that we are running some tests to check if the issue is for the driver or from the game itself.

Also, please answer the following questions:

• Did you notice this crashes after a certain update? Since it seems it was working fine for a good period of time.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
iov
Beginner
Yes its started after update gpu but i dont remember which updated
I update from intel arc control
0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov,

Thank you for your answer, it has been very helpful.

We still working on the investigation to check if the issue is for the driver or from the game itself, as soon I have further information I will let you know

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov,

Thank you for your wait time.

We still working on the investigation, I want to let you know, that we are trying to replicate the issue, as soon I have the results I will let you know.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov, 

Thank you for your time, we are working hard to provide a resolution.

We have been testing with Red Dead Redemption 2 and have encountered no issues so far.

• To continue with the investigation can you provide us with the dmp files?
  • Is there any chance of capturing the BSOD? You can take a screenshot or a video. This is to check the error message you receive.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov, 

Thank you for your response, that is going to help us a lot to continue with the investigation.

I am going to take a look at the dmp files, as soon I have further details I will let you know.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov,

Thank you for your time.

We have been working on the investigation of this issue, now I have some suggestions that may help to solve it.

Taken from Microsoft support for the error reported in the dump:

• You may need to install the latest updates for your display driver. You can access on Download Center to download the driver 31.0.101.4672 we released this week.
  • Hardware issues that affect the ability of the video card to operate properly, including:
    • Over-clocked components, such as the motherboard
    • Incorrect component compatibility and settings (especially memory configuration and timings)
    • Insufficient system cooling
    • Insufficient system power
    • Defective parts (memory modules, motherboards, etc.)
  • Visual effects, or too many programs running in the background may be slowing your PC down, so the video card can't respond as necessary.

So, you can try the following steps:

• Test the system without the card to see if the same error occurs. I understand that your processor does not have an integrated graphics card but if you are able to do it with another processor with an integrated graphics card, that will be helpful.
  • Verify that all graphics related software, such as DirectX and OpenGL, are up to date, and any graphics intensive applications (such as games) are fully patched.
  • Confirm that any new hardware that's installed is compatible with the installed version of Windows.
  • Run the Windows Memory Diagnostics tool to test the memory.
    • In the control panel search box, enter Memory, and then select Diagnose your computer's memory problems.‌
    • After the test is run, use Event viewer to view the results under the System log. Look for the MemoryDiagnostics-Results entry to view the results.
  • You can try running the hardware diagnostics supplied by the system manufacturer.
  • Use Safe Mode and try to launch the app and repro the issue. Can try also safe mode with network capabilities.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov,

Were you able to follow the recommendations provided in the previous post?   

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
iov
Beginner

I sent my graphics card to technical service and they gave me a new graphics card. I played Red Dead Redemption 2 for 3 hours today and I had no problems. I think my problem has been solved. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello iov,

Thank you for your reply.

I am happy to hear that the issue is fixed by replacing the graphics card, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos