Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1658 Discussions

problem with Apex legends when REBAR is activated in directx12

LUIS11
Beginner

The problem with crashes in Apex with directx 12 is the RE-BAR 

Any solution for this problem?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello LUIS11,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I will be more than happy to help you. Because you are experiencing crashes when using your Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics with DirectX12 and Re-Bar enabled to play Apex Legends. In order to enhance comprehension of the circumstances, kindly respond to the following inquiries:

• Is the graphics card an Intel Branded Card or is it of another brand? This is to know if the issue happens to a specific edition.
  • Does the issue also happen with DirectX11?

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
LUIS11
Beginner
The graphics card is from the Intel brand

In directx11 that doesn't happen
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello LUIS11

I noticed you are using an outdated version of the driver 31.0.101.4972, please uninstall the driver using Display Driver Uninstaller, once uninstalled, update to the latest version 31.0.101.5084 and check if the same issue happens.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
LUIS11
Beginner

Sorry, the SSU file is old, but I do have the most recent version of the drivers.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello LUIS11,

Thank you for your response and for sharing all that information.

Since the issue does not happen with DirectX11, we recommend contacting the Game Developer, since DirectX12 is a BETA feature of the game.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello LUIS11,

I just want to remind you to contact the Game Developer, since DirectX12 is a BETA feature of the game.

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,   

Andres P.   

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello LUIS11,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards, 

Andres P. 

0 Kudos