Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1810 Discussions

the last of us™ part i bug

DanSun
New Contributor I

The game was updated to 1.05 in the last of us™ part i, and after that, there were a lot of crashes during the game.

The developer changed shader compilation from 1.05 and updated performance to improve performance for Radeon and GeForce, but problems occur with Intel Arc graphics cards.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @DanSun,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Please help me with the following information in order to assist you: 

• Does this only happen on the latest version of the game? 
  • To get more information from your system, please install the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
bp1357
Beginner

Have the same problem since the lastest Last of Us update. Game was playing fine prior to this. After update constant crashing during loading of shaders and in game crashing as well. Game is not playable..

I saw the request for system utility info on original post so have i provided mine.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello bp1357

Thanks for the information provided. We will be looking into this matter internally. However, we will wait for the response from @DanSun. The more information we have, the further we can research this matter. We appreciate your patience.

We also recommend you open your thread for more personalized support. Note that if the OP stops responding, this thread will be closed.

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Goldy
Novice

Hello, I installed the latest version of The Last of Us Part 1 and it won't start. It keeps crashing when configuring the shader. Before that the game ran reasonably well. I reinstalled Windows but that didn't help either.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone,

We would like to let you know that we are currently investigating the crashing issues with The Last of Us game. This has been highlighted in our driver release notes under the known issues category. Unfortunately, we are unable to commit to a specific time but rest assured that we are currently working on this problem.

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello everyone,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Goldy
Novice

The Last of us Part1 Patch 1.0.5.1 fixed the Problem. 

0 Kudos