Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1721 Discussions

video scheduler internal error when updating drivers

alvinwp
Beginner

Every time I try installing new graphics drivers for my Intel Arc A750 it always ends with a blue screen with the error VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR, though after restarting it does seem it successfully installs the driver. Is this some known issue? I am using an i7-9700K for my CPU, and potentially unrelated but Intel Arc Control itself also does not detect my card (gives error message Platform Not Supported). Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello alvinwp

Thank you for posting on the Intel® ARC™ Graphics Communities. I am sorry you are experiencing Blue Screen of Death crashes on your system with Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics. Please share with us the following information:

Best regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello alvinwp

I hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Hugo O.  

0 Kudos
alvinwp
Beginner

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for your response, I've attached both items below.

alvinwp

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello alvinwp

Thank you for sharing this information with us. Please let's try the following:

• Reset your BIOS to default settings.
  • Uninstall the current driver using Display Driver Uninstaller. Once uninstalled reinstall the latest version 31.0.101.4257 or 31.0.101.4255 and check if the same issue happens.
  • Also, we noticed that your Operating System is outdated. We would advise installing the latest Windows 10 build 19045 which corresponds to the 22H2 update.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
alvinwp
Beginner

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for your response, I have tried the above and it seems to fix the issues. I am able to install/reinstall the drivers with no issues, and Intel Arc Control now recognises my graphics card.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello alvinwp

We're glad to know the information helped and that the issue is now resolved. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos