Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

AMT Developers: What are you doing this week?

Gael_H_Intel
Hi There!
It's my week to monitor the Forum. Has anyone started working with the SCS Lite? Any questions so far? Don't forget to check out the Demos that are included on the download site.

SCS Lite is also called SCS 6.0 and currently it does not support Active Directory, Domains, Data Bases, IIS, etc. It isvery light weight. It does not support TLS currently, but eventually it will. We are looking for any feedback from our users so that we can feed this to our development team!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gael_H_Intel
One more thing.... PLEEEEEEZE take our poll. It's all about what developement environement you are doing your Intel AMT Work in. So far, only 11 developers have responded and when the SDK developers come to us and what to know what languages/dev environments they use, we need to give them a more accurate picture than what 11 developers are using. These polls do have an impact on what directions our products take, so please take 5 seconds and let us know what you are using.
0 Kudos
Trevor_Sullivan
Beginner
I don't really count as a developer, since that isn't my full-time job, but I use the .NET SDK since I can write Powershell automation tasks and C# code around it. Powershell and C# are easy languages to write in, without dropping down to using unmanaged code.

Trevor Sullivan
Systems Engineer
OfficeMax Corporation

Quoting - Gael Holmes (Intel)
Hi There!
It's my week to monitor the Forum. Has anyone started working with the SCS Lite? Any questions so far? Don't forget to check out the Demos that are included on the download site.

SCS Lite is also called SCS 6.0 and currently it does not support Active Directory, Domains, Data Bases, IIS, etc. It isvery light weight. It does not support TLS currently, but eventually it will. We are looking for any feedback from our users so that we can feed this to our development team!

0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
Quoting - Trevor Sullivan

Hi Trevor, Thanks for the input! Just out out of curiosity, are you one of the folks who voted "other" in the poll? And now I'm curious - did our poll not let you write anything into the field?
0 Kudos
Trevor_Sullivan
Beginner
Hi Trevor, Thanks for the input! Just out out of curiosity, are you one of the folks who voted "other" in the poll? And now I'm curious - did our poll not let you write anything into the field?

Gael,

I would have voted C#, so no, not "other."

Also, I can't seem to set focus to the "other" box.

Trevor Sullivan
Systems Engineer
OfficeMax Corporation
0 Kudos