we have the System Center Essentials SP1 on a Win 2003 Std R2 x86 (VMware) and the Intel AMT Management Pack added.
- If I now under the Monitoring -> Intel AMT Service -> Service settinges the point "Intel AMT : Set General Settings for this AMT Service" configure will I get the error message "Insufficient permissions for this operation"
The Intel AMT MP Service run on the Maschine with AMTMPUser (lokal an Domainadmin)
Please contact the SCOM team at http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/ops-mgressentials-management-pack-web-support-formfor this.
You can also find more info on this product at http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-active-management-technology-management-pack-for-micr...
The problem is already solved. We have another problem. AMT machine is DQ45 with AMT 5.0. When performing amt tasks on it, it always thinks, then says - Intel AMT system is unaccessible. It is only in AMT management pack in System Center Essentials 2007. For example, Intel AMT Commander works brilliantly. Is this a problem of AMT 5.0 or of SCE&??
These issues shouldn't be related to AMT 5.0. But i would like to know more details:
1. Have you provisioned your system in SMB or Enterprise mode?
2. Do you have the latest bios, firmware and drivers loaded on your system?
3. How are you trying to do these functions? is it by calling the SDK APIs?
4. Have you contacted the SCOM team regarding this?
Well, I'm not so good at AMT.
1. In SMB Mode of course
2. I think we have the latest
3. I try to do these functions by AMT Management Pack for SCE.
4. We have contacted Microsoft now, so I think we will choose the problem.
Thanks for your attention and help.