Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

AMT Outpost

raul_sanchez
Beginner
Hello,

i have SOL connected and i want to use Serial Agent menu. I can upload a file, or execute time command... but i need use watchdogs option. When i write watchdogs command, i obtain: Local Intel AMT Agent Disconnected.

How can i use this command?

Best regards.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
raul_sanchez
Beginner
With v0.43 i obtain results with watchdogs, but i view processes in my PC, and i want check a process in the remote PC. How can i do this?

And other question: how can i use WMI actions? I don't find documentation.

Best regards.
0 Kudos
Ylian_S_Intel
Employee

Hi.

For Intel AMT Outpost to work with watchdog, it must be connected to Intel AMT. Make sure you go into Intel AMT Outpost "general" tab and you connect user a correct username and password. Once connected, you can use the "Watchdog" tab or use watchdog remote commands.

Ylian (Intel AMT Blog)

0 Kudos
raul_sanchez
Beginner
Hello,

we connect perfectly with AMT Outpost. But our questions is that we want check a service in a remote PC, and we only view processes in our PC... ????
We want check if a process in a remote PC failed, then Serial Agent notify us through an e-mail, for example. Is is very important for ours.

Best regards.
0 Kudos
raul_sanchez
Beginner
Any ideas, please????
0 Kudos
Ylian_S_Intel
Employee
Ha, right now Intel AMT Outpost can only conditionaly heartbeat if a given process is running, it can't check if a service it running unless the service has a process name. You could go in the code and add service checking. I am very full of work, not sure if I have the time to do it in the coming days or weeks.

Ylian (Intel AMT Blog)
0 Kudos
raul_sanchez
Beginner
But i want to say check something in remote PC, no process in my PC...
0 Kudos