Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

AMT SDK 8.0 download

MPala11
New Contributor II
HI,
I'm searching for Intel Small Business Technology (SBT) and found the details from following SDK link
http://software.intel.com/sites/manageability/AMT_Implementation_and_Reference_Guide/DOCS/Implementation%20and%20Reference%20Guide/default.htm.

When I download the latest SDK from
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/download-the-latest-intel-amt-software-development-kit-sdk/

it's downloading AMT 7 SDK only. but details showing like this
Version:Release 8.0
Date Published:05/23/2012
Download Size:250.1 MB

Which meansAMT 8.0 SDK will be available after 20 days.
Please clarify details related to AMT 8.0 SDK download

Thanks,
Mani
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Gael_H_Intel
Oops! It should be out there now. I hadn't gone out to check it yet. We will get that fixed. Hopefully today.
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
It's there now - you can go ahead and download it.
0 Kudos
MPala11
New Contributor II
Thanks Gael. Let me download it now

Cheers,
Mani
0 Kudos
MPala11
New Contributor II
Hi Gael,

While extracting AMT 8.0 SDK using winrarI'm getting lot of errors.but able to extract using 7-Zip

! C:\Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_+SDK_Gold.zip: Cannot create Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_ SDK_Gold\DOCS\Implementation and Reference Guide\HLAPI_Documentation\XMLDocuments\Reference\html\AllMembers_T_Intel_Manageability_HardwareAssets_VproVerificationTable_MeCapabilities_FirmwareVersion.htm
Total path and file name length must not exceed 260 characters
! The system cannot find the path specified.
! C:\Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_+SDK_Gold.zip: Cannot create Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_ SDK_Gold\DOCS\Implementation and Reference Guide\HLAPI_Documentation\XMLDocuments\Reference\html\AllMembers_T_Intel_Manageability_HardwareAssets_VproVerificationTable_PlatformConfigurationState.htm
! C:\Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_+SDK_Gold.zip: Cannot create Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_ SDK_Gold\DOCS\Implementation and Reference Guide\HLAPI_Documentation\XMLDocuments\Reference\html\F_Intel_Manageability_AccessMonitor_AuditEvents_StorageAdministration_GlobalStorageAttributesSet.htm
! C:\Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_+SDK_Gold.zip: Cannot create Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_ SDK_Gold\DOCS\Implementation and Reference Guide\HLAPI_Documentation\XMLDocuments\Reference\html\F_Intel_Manageability_AccessMonitor_AuditEvents_WirelessConfiguration_WirelessLinkPreferenceChanged.htm
! C:\Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_+SDK_Gold.zip: Cannot create Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_ SDK_Gold\DOCS\Implementation and Reference Guide\HLAPI_Documentation\XMLDocuments\Reference\html\F_Intel_Manageability_Events_Events_Processor_Over_Temperature_Condition_Detected_for_Processor.htm
! C:\Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_+SDK_Gold.zip: Cannot create Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_ SDK_Gold\DOCS\Implementation and Reference Guide\HLAPI_Documentation\XMLDocuments\Reference\html\M_Intel_Manageability_CertificateManagement_ICertificateManagement_GetNonTrustedRootCertificates.htm
! C:\Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_+SDK_Gold.zip: Cannot create Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_ SDK_Gold\DOCS\Implementation and Reference Guide\HLAPI_Documentation\XMLDocuments\Reference\html\M_Intel_Manageability_CertificateManagement_ICertificateManagement_RemoveAllCertificates_1_ea7b1ae4.htm
! C:\Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_+SDK_Gold.zip: Cannot create Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_ SDK_Gold\DOCS\Implementation and Reference Guide\HLAPI_Documentation\XMLDocuments\Reference\html\M_Intel_Manageability_CertificateManagement_ICertificateManagement_RemoveCertificate_1_ded3d025.htm
! C:\Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_+SDK_Gold.zip: Cannot create Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_ SDK_Gold\DOCS\Implementation and Reference Guide\HLAPI_Documentation\XMLDocuments\Reference\html\M_Intel_Manageability_CertificateManagement_ICertificateManagement_RemoveTrustedRootCertificates.htm
! C:\Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_+SDK_Gold.zip: Cannot create Intel_AMT_Release_8.0_ SDK_Gold\DOCS\Implementation and Reference Guide\HLAPI_Documentation\XMLDocuments\Reference\html\Methods_T_Intel_Manageability_HardwareAssets_VproVerificationTable_MeCapabilities_FirmwareVersion.htm

Thanks,
Mani
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
I always get this error too and I'm surprised your question is the first I've seen from our developer community. For using winzip, I usually put it on my C: folder - at the root and if needed, I'll change the name of the zip to something short, like AMT8.zip and then unzip it to an AMT8 folder. Then I"ll rename the folder once it is all unzipped.
I'll will see if we can shorten some of the folders so that it can be extracted without haveing to do this work-around.
0 Kudos
MPala11
New Contributor II
I posted just for information only. I already did the work around. It may help someone.
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
It should be fixed now.
0 Kudos