Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

AMT add-on for SMS maxing out server cpu

timfeldmann
Beginner

I installed the add-on for sms on one of my primary servers today. I have not installed the add-on to the central server yet. SMS version is 2005.

Immediately after the install (as soon as the IAMTSMSService starts), the cpu utilization of the server maxes out. The process using the most resources is sqlserver.exe.

As soon as I stop the IAMTSMSService service, the cpu utilization returns to normal and the sqlserver.exe is using little resources.

SQL and SMS are on the same server and the service account SMSAMTUser_M0A is in the administrators group on the server. I'm getting no errors or messages in the event log.

I have not configured any of the add-on settings yet........

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Sreelekshm_S_Intel
0 Kudos
timfeldmann
Beginner
The web page to submit an email case is broken.
0 Kudos
Sreelekshm_S_Intel

Hi,

Sorry for that Sad smiley [:(] I have forwared this question to the support team. Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos
Sreelekshm_S_Intel

Hi,

The SMS support needs more info on this:

What version of Add-Onare you using?

There is no SMS 2005 only 2003 or SCCM so I need to know what exact version of SMS and SP

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos
Sreelekshm_S_Intel

Hi,

Also, they are trying to fix the site issue. Until then, you can send any support questions on SMS addon to SMSAddOnSupport@intel.com

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos