Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1380 Discussions

Can I use the IDER function of vPro 9 or vPro 12 with SDK version 11?

schoi51
Beginner

I am currently managing vPro machines using the SDK 11 version.

The IDER function of vPro 11 is working fine by SDK 11.

<Question >

Can I use the IDER function of vPro 9 or vPro 12 with SDK version 11?

Do I need SDK 9,11 version to use IDER function in vPro 9 or Pro 12 version? If I need a different version, please tell me the version and how to get the SDK.

please help!

Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Luis_at_Intel

Hi @schoi51 

Thanks for reaching out, apologies for the delay in our response. This seems like a question related to  Intel® vPro™ technology and not necessarily a question for the Intel® Media SDK, is this a correct assumption based on your question? If so we may have to transition your question to the proper community https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Business-Client-Software/bd-p/business-client-software-development.

Best Regards,

Luis

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello schoi51

Thank you for joining the Intel community.

We apologize for the long delay in providing an answer for your questions. The current AMT SDK version available is version 14. https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/download/intel-active-management-technology-sdk.html

There were some bug fixed from the previous version 12. I am not sure if version 11 is still available. I could suggest you to try the IDER function using this latest version 14 but chances are it won't work with the older versions like vPro 9

I will look forward for your updates

Regards

Jose A.
Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello schoi51

Do you have any updates, questions or comments in regards to this issue?
Please do not hesitate to contact us back.
If you consider the issue to be completed please let us know so we can proceed to mark this thread as closed.

Regards

Jose A.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello schoi51,

We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and submit a new topic.

Regards

Jose A.
Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos