Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1380 Discussions

Can't connect commander or outpost tool to Dell 755

jnelson76
Beginner
Hello, I've read a few threads with the same issue and followed their advice but I'm still having issues.

I've changed the default password, and enabled small business mode under provisioning. I also updated the HECI and LMS_SOL driver from the intel site. After I enabled small business mode and boot into windows the intel amt status says disabled.

Also, when I'm using commander it finds all my PC's, but I can't connect to any of them using the password I set. These machines are all local to each other and therefore aren't passing through any firewall.

Any help appreciated I'd love to get this tool working in our environment.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
jnelson76
Beginner
Quoting - jnelson76
Hello, I've read a few threads with the same issue and followed their advice but I'm still having issues.

I've changed the default password, and enabled small business mode under provisioning. I also updated the HECI and LMS_SOL driver from the intel site. After I enabled small business mode and boot into windows the intel amt status says disabled.

Also, when I'm using commander it finds all my PC's, but I can't connect to any of them using the password I set. These machines are all local to each other and therefore aren't passing through any firewall.

Any help appreciated I'd love to get this tool working in our environment.
Updating to the latest dell bios fixed my issue. I was on version A04 before.
0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee
Quoting - jnelson76
Updating to the latest dell bios fixed my issue. I was on version A04 before.

Glad you have it working.
Thanks for sharing your fix!
0 Kudos