Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and the technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!

Cannot see Wireless Settings in 127.0.0.1:16992

bao_t_
Beginner

I have two laptops which have the same configuration. Two laptops used Wireless as usual for working or for entertainment ( check mail, or skype...). Only one laptop sees Wireless Setting when I used the command: 127.0.0.1:16992 as figure below.

(note: laptop see Wireless Setting do not install the Intel®_PROSet_Wireless_Software

and laptop does not see Wireless Setting installed Intel®_PROSet_Wireless_Software)

(Sorry, I tried to update image but I cannot because this tool does not set my permission to upload image )

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Joseph_O_Intel1
Employee

I am not completely clear on your situation, so let me summarize and ask a few questions

Lap top #1

• Summary
    • OS is able to communicate on local Wireless Network
    • Web UI (127.0.0.1:16992) - "Wireless Settings" DOES show in Web UI
    • Pro Set Wireless Driver: Not Installed
  • Questions:
    • Are you saying the option tab of "Wireless Settings" on the left hand side of the Web UI is present and you see the profile within?
    • What OEM and model?
    • Wireless Card model?

Lap Top #2

• Summary
    • OS is able to communicate on local Wireless Network
    • Web UI (127.0.0.1:16992) - "Wireless Settings" DOES NOT show in Web UI
    • Pro Set Wireless Driver: Installed
  • Questions:
    • Are you saying the option tab of "Wireless Settings" on the left hand side of the WebUI is not present or that the wireless profile within is not present?
    • What OEM and model?
    • Wireless Card model?