Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Downloading DTK error

dlg82182
Beginner
Hi,

When I try to download the Manageability Developer Took Kit off of the Intel site I keep getting an error that says "Internet Explorer cannot download 6669 from software.intel.com. Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

Please advise.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Gael_H_Intel
Quoting - dlg82182
Hi,

When I try to download the Manageability Developer Took Kit off of the Intel site I keep getting an error that says "Internet Explorer cannot download 6669 from software.intel.com. Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

Please advise.

Thanks!

Hi - could you try it again? I just tried it and it worked. One thing that I did notice is that after you click on "accept" there is another popup window that comes up and you have to click "accept" in it as well. Maybe your popup blocker is blocking it? Also, maybe you need to delete your old cookies/histories/temp files? What Browswer are you using? And have you tried witha different browser?

0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee
I am getting the same error when I attempt to download outside of the Intel intranet.
I will escalate the issue and post when it is resolved.
0 Kudos