Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

GetDigestRealm()?

Stephen_Hibbert__Int

I'm using AMT_AuthorizationService to add an ACL entry. The SDK says, "The DigestRealm is obtained by calling GetDigestRealm()." I can't find this function anywhere. Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

I'm using AMT_AuthorizationService to add an ACL entry. The SDK says, "The DigestRealm is obtained by calling GetDigestRealm()." I can't find this function anywhere. Am I missing something?

You have found a bug in the documentation :(

GetDigestRealm() is a call that is in the External Operations Interface (EOI) a.k.a. AMT SOAP interface and should not be referenced in the WS-Management Classes.

For WS-Man the Digest Realm is a porperty of the AMT_GeneralSettings CIM class. So you just need to get an instance of this object to and read that property.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

GetDigestRealm() is a call that is in the External Operations Interface (EOI) a.k.a. AMT SOAP interface and should not be referenced in the WS-Management Classes.

For WS-Man the Digest Realm is a porperty of the AMT_GeneralSettings CIM class. So you just need to get an instance of this object to and read that property.
0 Kudos
Stephen_Hibbert__Int

Great, thanks.
0 Kudos