Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

HECHI Error EVENT ID 3

bthoj95
Beginner
I have a system that has been receiving HECI error EVENT ID 3 that leads to an E1EXPRESS error EVENT ID 24 for the Intel Network Adpater. What can I do to resolve this issue? The OS is a XP Embedded OS and the current drivers I have are:

Intel PRO Network Connections Software (Version 11.2 Driver 9.6.31.0)
Intel Management Engine Interface (Version 2.1.22.1033)Intel Active Management Technology Components (Version: 2.1.2.1031)
Local Manageability Service (Version 2.1.2.1019)
Serial Over LAN (Version 5.2.0.1019)
Intel AMT Status (Version 2.0.0.5)

Thanks in Advance
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Andrew_S_Intel2
Employee
Quoting - bthoj95
I have a system that has been receiving HECI error EVENT ID 3 that leads to an E1EXPRESS error EVENT ID 24 for the Intel Network Adpater. What can I do to resolve this issue? The OS is a XP Embedded OS and the current drivers I have are:

Intel PRO Network Connections Software (Version 11.2 Driver 9.6.31.0)
Intel Management Engine Interface (Version 2.1.22.1033)Intel Active Management Technology Components (Version: 2.1.2.1031)
Local Manageability Service (Version 2.1.2.1019)
Serial Over LAN (Version 5.2.0.1019)
Intel AMT Status (Version 2.0.0.5)

Thanks in Advance

Can you give a little bit more information about the OS you're using? I'm interested that you're mentioning an XP embedded OS.

Also, which log are you getting the HECI and E1Express errors out of? And when do these errors occur? Are there specific activities that cause them to happen (boot-up, running a certain command against AMT), or do they happen sporadically?
0 Kudos