Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Intel AMT downloads temporarily removed

Benzi_S_Intel
Employee

The Intel® AMT SDK and High-level API download packages have been temporarily removed for updating. The packages will be reposted once the process has been completed.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
emmjott
Beginner

i also need the link to download the adk .... @INTEL please provide a new downlod link

0 Kudos
Rosa__Lucas
Beginner

Hi Benzi,

Any updates on when the SDKs will be back? Are there any options to download old packages?

Thanks,

Lucas

0 Kudos
graves__steven
Beginner

Any update on when AMT SDK will be available? thanks, Steve

0 Kudos
Zieri__Sascha
Beginner

Hello still no update on the case? After over 2 month it would be really nice to have at least a timeframe when the SDK will be available again.

thanks,

Sascha

0 Kudos
Terry_C_Intel
Employee

Thank you for your interest of the Intel AMT SDK. As part of our commitment to continuous validation, we are currently reviewing the Intel AMT SDK and have temporarily removed it for download.  We apologize for the inconvenience and will update you as we get closer to availability

We would like to know what specific modules of the Intel AMT SDK you are seeking.  This will help the product owners to prioritize reviews and whether updates are needed.  For a list of Intel AMT SDK modules, please see https://software.intel.com/sites/manageability/AMT_Implementation_and_Reference_Guide/default.htm?turl=WordDocuments%2Fsdkresources.htm

Thank you

0 Kudos
chen__parker
Beginner

You can release the previous version 12.0.0.10 first. The SDK first let us temporarily download?? I want to try out the functions of IDER and USBR because I have been waiting for a few months.

0 Kudos
Chalk__Nic
Beginner

HI, Could I get a timescale around when this download will re-appear please?  It looks liek this has been gone for around 12 months?  The lack of this SDK is hampering our customers and therefore us as a vendor.  Please let me know what is being done and when we can expect progress ?

0 Kudos
Touch__Dev
Beginner

News for intel AMT HLAPI SDK ?

0 Kudos