Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Intel Unite Hub software cannot run on this hardware configuration - ID666666 error code

Michael_J_
Beginner

HI,

I have the computer need to run this software on my vPro platform.

My system configuration: MB: Q170-P1/ CPU: I5-6600T/ OS:Windows 10 pro 64-bit / Intel Unite Hub version: 3.0.29.29

All the devices can support vPRo, but when i tried to install this software, it would get the error message- Intel Unite app cannot run on this hardware configuration.Please check with your platform vendor for more information. Intel Unite app will now exit - ID666666

I've checked with the vendor, but no answer from them.

I would like to ask what is the hardware requirements of installing this software? Does it need any setting in BIOS?  

Please kindly provide some suggestions, thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Joseph_O_Intel1
Employee

Hey Michael

The error suggests that the device is a non certified Intel Unite Hub Device.

Intel Unite client software can be installed without limitation on vPro or non vPro devices. In the case of the Intel Unite Hub software, only specific OEM devices are certified due to required optimizations for use as a Intel Unite Hub.

I would need to know the OEM and model number of the device to identify if the device is on the approved list.

Joe

0 Kudos
divyajyoti_p_
Beginner

I am facing the same issue.After installation of Intel Unite HUB,while I am trying to lunch the application,the error is showing as "App can not run on this H/W cofiguration.please check with your vendor platform" ID666666

Processor:is-Intel(R) Core(TM)7Y57

OS--windows10 Pro

0 Kudos
Joseph_O_Intel1
Employee

I would need to know the OEM and model number of the device to identify if the device is on the approved list.

Joe

0 Kudos
Gary_M_4
Beginner

I have the same issue.

I have a Dell Optiplex 7040M,  This one https://www.intel.com/buy/us/en/product/desktop/dell-optiplex-7040-25ghz-i5-6500t-12l-sized-pc-black-mini-pc-483299?icid=AUD_unite , but running Win 10

I am getting the same ID666666 fault.

This is the same physical hardware as a version that Dell sells with Unite pre-installed for $400 more. I know the hardware spec is fine, and it's almost as if Dell are somehow locking it up, so that Unite will not run. Is that possible? 

I can see no other reason for it not running Unite.

The model number is Optiplex 7040M D10U

0 Kudos