in near future I will try to write a manageability software with hardware monitoring (voltage/ fan speed/ temperature and chassis intrusion status) for computers builded in my company, based on Intel motherboards (especially for Intel DQ45CB and Intel DQ45EK). Now I try to find some information and programming documentation about it. One or two years ago I saw some programming documentation about monitoring Intel 965 series motherboards in IBL (Intel Business Link) portal. But all this programming samples are based on Intel's internally created library and without access to this documentation, it is useless. I asked my account manager in Intel about monitoring programming documentation but he had no idea, where I should search for it and whom in Intel I should ask about it. So I will be very grateful for every link to this documentation or info where I or my Intel account manger could request for access to this documentation.
Hello there, could you tell me who your Intel Account Manager is? I'm trying to find out who we need to connect him/her with in order to get you the information that you need.
I have sent your account manager some information and still trying to find out who he needs to talk to in order to get your docs. Moving forward, we can take your question offline (working through Artur.)
I'll try to answer below,and if you have more questions, please ask in this forum -- but I think you may like to open a new thread in order not to confuse Dariusz's one.
There is no Intel Monitoringh software that monitors the computer user activity and reports anywhere-- the only monitoring is the information gathering from AMT configuration in order to inform the user of the current status.
There is information about the Intel Software the the following blog posts:
- The software bundled with Intel AMT: Part 1
- Intel AMT SW, part 2: The notification area icon - understanding the pop-up
- Configuring the notification area icon & app. Intel AMT SW Part 3
- More configurations (disabling) of the Intel AMT icon. Part 4 in the Intel AMT software series
- Part 5: Detailed information to the user with the User Notification Service
- How the UNS works. Part 6 in the Intel AMT software series.
- UNS "Failed to subscribe to local Intel AMT" Error Messages and how to fix them (Intel AMT SW, 7th p...