Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1380 Discussions

Intel(r) AMT Book - Looking for External Reviewers!

Gael_H_Intel
The following is cut and pasted out of this blog written by Arvind Kumar:

Check out the new site that lists the upcoming book on Intel AMT. The link for the book is live at the link Active Platform Management Demystified, where you can see the book outline, and some articles as preview to book content. Along with me, the other two book authors are Ylian Saint-Hilaire, who you all know very well as an active blogger and from his work on AMT DTK, and Purushottam Goel, who has been AMT security architect. The book is targeted to be released in March. We are in final rounds of editing on the book. If some of you enthusiasts want to have an early peek at the contents, there is a way. We are in need for some external reviewers. The review should typically require a cursory read and approximately 4 hours of your time. If anyone is interested, please let me (Arvind) know. (You can add acomment in his blog.)

Cheers!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Gael_H_Intel

Alright, guys. Don't be shy. I see that only one AMT developer has offered to be in on the review of this fantastic book! Don't worry if you do not feel that you are not "Expert" enough. We want to hear from you! :-)
0 Kudos
Trevor_Sullivan
Beginner

Alright, guys. Don't be shy. I see that only one AMT developer has offered to be in on the review of this fantastic book! Don't worry if you do not feel that you are not "Expert" enough. We want to hear from you! :-)

I am really looking forward to seeing this book, and would be interested in reviewing it :)

Trevor Sullivan
Systems Engineer
OfficeMax Corporation
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
Quoting - Trevor Sullivan

I am really looking forward to seeing this book, and would be interested in reviewing it :)

Trevor Sullivan
Systems Engineer
OfficeMax Corporation

Hi Trevor, If you are interested in reviewing the book, you should go into the blog post (the link is in the initial post of this thread) and let them know - they'll probably need your email address. (Add a comment to the blog that you are interested - that's all you need to do.)
0 Kudos
JR411
Beginner

Hi Gael,
I am instrested in reviewing the book, if the review offer is still open.

Thanks J.R.
0 Kudos
Calvin_S_Intel
Employee
I'm very interesting on review AMT book too.
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Hi Everyone,
Unfortunately the window to review the book has passed. It has already gone to the publisher. We will definitely let everyone know when it becomes available.

--Gael
0 Kudos