Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1380 Discussions

Is there any tool which can be used to read 3rd party data?

amit_kulkarni83
New Contributor I

Hi All,

I want to store the data in 3pds. But I want to know that is there any tool that can be used to read the data or I have to write one for my data.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Sreelekshm_S_Intel

Hi,

You can use the ISVS_WriteBlock and ISVS_ReadBlock APIs for writing data to an allocated block and retrieving it respectively. More details on these APIs can be found inthe Storage Design Guide of Intel AMT SDK.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos
amit_kulkarni83
New Contributor I

Hi Sree,

I have allready done exactly what you have told. I can successfullywrite the data and read it from 3PDS.

I am planning to write the statastic of my software to 3PDS, but I don't want tocreate a remote console to read my data if there is any tool available to do so. Is there any genric tool which can be able to read data from any 3P?

Thanks & Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos
Sreelekshm_S_Intel

Hi,

You can call these APIs locally also; you don't have to have a remote console for this.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos
amit_kulkarni83
New Contributor I

Hi Sree,

You are not getting what I am asking. I know that I can write a program to read data that can be used from remotely or locally. But I don't want to write it, if there exsist any genric tool that we can use to read data of any thired party.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit.

0 Kudos
Sreelekshm_S_Intel

Hi Amit,

Sorry; we don't have any tool for doing this.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos