Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1381 Discussions

Missing Files in HLAPI Technology Preview1 Sprint 7

vmlt
Beginner

Hi,

I'm doing some testing to the HLAPI Technology Preview1 Sprint 7.

I'm trying to add some Hardware Asset details to the MediaDevices area but when i try to recompile HPAPI lib

there are this files Missing from the Zip

HLAPI\\Implementation\\CimFrameworkSPIImpl\\HardwareAssetImpl.cs HLAPI Library
HLAPI\\Implementation\\InternalSPI\\Realms\\IHardwareAssetRealm.cs HLAPI Library
HLAPI\\Implementation\\CimFrameworkSPIImpl\\CimFrameworkBase.cs HLAPI Library

Is there any posibility to get them?

Thanks

Vidal

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Andrew_S_Intel2
Employee
Let me follow up on this. I know a lot of people are just using the dll's, but you're correct, you should be able to compile this.
0 Kudos
RogerWen-j_S_Intel

Dear Supporter,

I have exactly the same problems. I am not able to move forward. Please help.

Roger

0 Kudos
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

We now have a new version of the HLAPI available here.

Please try it.

0 Kudos
RBens2
Valued Contributor I

Hi Lance,

Is there a document somewhere that describes the functionality provided by the HLAPI, or do we have to resort to going throught the source code to figure out how to use the API?

Thanks,

Roger

0 Kudos
Richard_B_Intel1
Employee

Hi Roger-

As this is a Tech Preview, documentation is currently lacking. If / when additioal material becomes available, we will post them. Until then, you are correct... theactual code will be your best source of information.

0 Kudos
IDZ_A_Intel
Employee
There was a demo video attached to the older download and we are going to get it put back (it's still relevant.) We had some blogs in the Manageability Category written by Stephen Hibbert that might help you out also. As for actual user documentation, there isn't any at this point (sorry!)
0 Kudos