Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Need Emulator

whgibbo
Beginner
Hi,
Was wondering if anybody could help..

I'm looking for the AMT Emulator, I know that it was removed from the 3.0 SDK.
But was wondering where I could download the 2.6 SDK for testing.

Many thanks

Gibbo
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Ajith_I_Intel
Employee

Hi Gibbo,

AMT emulator is not supported starting from AMT 2.5/3.0 SDK. Also if you have the emulator from 2.1 SDK, it will not have support for all of the new features. You can find the latest SDK here - http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/download-the-latest-intel-amt-software-development-kit-sdk. This version supports both AMT 3.0 and 2.5/2.6.

Can you let us know why you need an emulator?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
whgibbo
Beginner

Hi Akillendula,
The reason that I'm looking for an emulator is that I need to test the features of AMT and learning how toconfig and setupthe SCA and SCS. But as I don't have a machine with AMT to hand at the moment, I thought I could use an emulator with VMWare for testing..

I am aware that the emulator doesn't support all the latest features, but it would give me a head start.

Unless you have any other alternatives?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ajith_I_Intel
Employee

Hi Gibbo,

Even though emulator was in the older SDK version, we are not supporting it anymore in the future releases. If you have the older version of SDK, you are welcome to use the emulator. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you the older version of SDK since the newer version resolves many issue found in the old ones and also has new features in it.

Only alternative is to get hold of an AMT enabled machine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Kudos
crugger
Beginner

I have the SDK 2.1_131008 with the Emulator.

If you are still interested, give me your email.

0 Kudos
whgibbo
Beginner
Whats the best way of sending you my email, couldn't see how to response to you directly?

0 Kudos
whgibbo
Beginner

Hi,
Could you email to gibbowork@gmail.com

Many thanks

0 Kudos