Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

Reset BIOS do default

dinantk
Beginner
mainbord: DX38BT

In BIOS I turned off the USB ports (install problems with XP SP1). However, the mainbord doesn't come with ps/2 (nor floppy drive), so I can't do anything with the machine.

I have tried to reset the BIOS by unplugging the power cable, removing the battery and wait for over an hour, but still the USB keyboard won't work. I have also tried the option: remove power cable, remove the BIOS Setup Configuration Jumper, power on, power off, put jumper back and power on. No working keyboard (machine starts normally though).

Any ideas?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sreelekshm_S_Intel

Hi,

This forum is mainly for Intel AMT related topics and DX38BT doesn't support Intel Vpro Technology. Please contact your OEM for solving this issue.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos
dinantk
Beginner
That's really bad...
0 Kudos
Sreelekshm_S_Intel

Hi,

There is a support site for Intel boards at http://supportmail.intel.com/scripts-emf/welcome.aspx

You could contact them.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos
dinantk
Beginner
I did that already. In the auto mail I didn't get any solution. Didn't get answer after "escalating my question". OEM didn't know either.
0 Kudos