Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

SOL Sample?

Stephen_Hibbert__Int
Are there anySerial-over-LAN samples in C#? I didn't see any in the SDK.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Stephen,
The currently available SDK does not have redirection samples in C#.

The samples in the SDK are primarily given in either C++ or C# and sometimes both. The intent is that a developer can use some of the samples to learn how to program for their preferred language, then use the specific sample to learn the flow even if it is not available in the desired language.

Having said that, the Manageability DTK is written in C# and performs SOL. It's source code is available here.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Lance_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Stephen,

The samples in the SDK are primarily given in either C++ or C# and sometimes both. The intent is that a developer can use some of the samples to learn how to program for their preferred language, then use the specific sample to learn the flow even if it is not available in the desired language.

Having said that, the Manageability DTK is written in C# and performs SOL. It's source code is available here.

Hope that helps.
0 Kudos
Stephen_Hibbert__Int

Hi Stephen,

Hope that helps.

Thanks!
0 Kudos