Trevor - have you downloaded the latest DTK? Judging from the version you indicated above, you may not have. I pasted some info regarding the latest release here. If your SOL/IDER is working using other tools, it might be this WS-MAN over TLS issue.
Recent Changes in v. 0.6.09037.2
* Manageability Commander Tool
- Addresses issues when connecting to Intel AMT systems using WS-MAN over TLS connections.
- Addresses issues with CIRA connections using TLS.
* Integrated latest Intel AMT SDK release: 220.127.116.11. The manageability tools now use the latest EOI (SOAP) and WS-MAN interface definitions.
* Published updated User Guide v. 1.5
* More minor cosmetic updates.
* IDE Redirection of some floppy drives or disk images on Intel AMT 5.x systems may not correctly display text in the remote terminal window from the Manageability Commander Tool or in the Manageability Terminal Tool.
* When using Serial Over LAN (SOL) in the Manageability Terminal Tool (or via the Manageability Commander Tool), the function keys may not be recognized by the Intel AMT system. To resolve this issue, change the Special Key Translation mode from the 'Terminal' menu to another option.
* The Manageability Terminal Tool may display erroneous characters during a remoted reboot of an Intel AMT system. This should only affect how the remoted screen is displayed and should not have any effect on the functionality of the Serial Over LAN (SOL) session.
* A network connection to the Internet is needed in order to verify the author (digital signature) of the applications and the installer. Without a full Internet connection, the installer and applications can take a few minutes to start, which may prevent the Manageability Outpost Service Tool from correctly starting as a Windows service.
- A workaround for this is to add the following lines to the LMHOSTS file:
Check out the DOPD SW Engineering Team's blog for all the latest updates, news and discussions related to the Manageability Developer Tool Kit.