Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.
1380 Discussions

Unaligned keyword not supported and IAMT IP address question

postaquestion
Beginner

When trying to build RemoteControlSample in VC2005, I got an error, Error 355 error C5235: nonstandard extension used : __unaligned keyword not supported in C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio 8VCPlatformSDKincludewingdi.h 825I dont know how I can build it successfully. I didnt encounter this problem when I tried to build other sample.

Also, Intel AMT has its own IP and it can be different from the one Windows uses. How can I get the Windows IP address through the IAMT IP address? (Of course, Windows has booted.)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Sreelekshm_S_Intel

Hi,

Could you please go through this article at http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/how-to-install-intel-amt-sdk-and-build-and-execute-sample-codeand see you have done all the changes to Visual Studio settings?

Your AMT device can have a separate host name and IP address than your system if you have chosen Static IP mode. If you have DHCP, the AMT device should have the same IP address and host name as your system.

Thanks,

Sree

0 Kudos