Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

agent monitoring question

cpu_sudarsan
Beginner
Hi folks,
Using the manageability commander tool on my server(NOT AMT) in conjunction with Manageability outpost tool on my AMT computer, I am able to monitor the state of a given process running in Windows on the AMT machine. Now I need to be able to trigger an action like say execute some command on the AMT machine - for example power down the AMT machine OR start another process. It seems to me that both of these should be possible. Can somebody provide ideas on which area of code may need to be modified in the MDK or if there are example of how I may be able to do it, that would be much appreciated.
Regards,
Sudarsan VS.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Richard_B_Intel1
Employee
Hi Sudarsan-

Sorry for the slow response here...

It sounds like you have Commander up and running and connected to you AMT system. You should be able to select your system in the Commander window and then under the Remote Control tab click the Take Control Button. On the next window/interface you will see a Remote Command menu option; this will allow you to power your system up and down plus other options.

-RB

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Richard_B_Intel1
Employee
Hi Sudarsan-

Sorry for the slow response here...

It sounds like you have Commander up and running and connected to you AMT system. You should be able to select your system in the Commander window and then under the Remote Control tab click the Take Control Button. On the next window/interface you will see a Remote Command menu option; this will allow you to power your system up and down plus other options.

-RB
0 Kudos