Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

imrsdk_x64.dll support

RogerWen-j_S_Intel
I am currently working on writing AMT application using one of the IntelR Active Management Technology SDK, mrsdk.dll. running on Windows XP/Vista.
The problems are:
The AMT application is running very well under 32bit Windows XP/Vista. But if I run the AMT application under x64 Windows XP/Vista, it will get exception whenever function calls any function imported from imrsdk.dll (from user guide, I guess it related to any remote access call).
Questions:
1. Could you please advise where/how to get the imrsdk.dll for x64 Windows XP/Vista?
Note: From the current SDK I have, I did not find imrsdk_x64.dll.
Thank you for your help in advance!
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Andrew_S_Intel2
Employee
Quoting - rsroger1234
I am currently working on writing AMT application using one of the IntelR Active Management Technology SDK, mrsdk.dll. running on Windows XP/Vista.
The problems are:
The AMT application is running very well under 32bit Windows XP/Vista. But if I run the AMT application under x64 Windows XP/Vista, it will get exception whenever function calls any function imported from imrsdk.dll (from user guide, I guess it related to any remote access call).
Questions:
1. Could you please advise where/how to get the imrsdk.dll for x64 Windows XP/Vista?
Note: From the current SDK I have, I did not find imrsdk_x64.dll.
Thank you for your help in advance!

What version of the SDK do you have? I know the latestSDK available (5.1) contains imrsdk_x64.lib, in the WindowsIntel_AMTLib folder.
0 Kudos
RogerWen-j_S_Intel

What version of the SDK do you have? I know the latestSDK available (5.1) contains imrsdk_x64.lib, in the WindowsIntel_AMTLib folder.

Hi Andy,
My SDK is 5.0. I have already downloaded v5.1 and I found the imrsdk_x64.dll. It works well.
Thank you very much.
Roger
0 Kudos