Intel® Business Client Software Development
Support for Intel® vPro™ software development and technologies associated with Intel vPro platforms.

training or project related work for students

Aditya_Gupta
Beginner
Does Intel AMT has any training programmes or summer projects for students??
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gael_H_Intel
Quoting - Aditya Gupta
Does Intel AMT has any training programmes or summer projects for students??

Excellent question, Aditya. We do not have any formal training (hands on) sessions. We have had some labs that we have taken to other groups before. The closest that we have would be a Lab on the Environment Detection feature - I blogged about it here.

I would recommend downloading the DTK, Read the Start Here Guide, and you also may want to get ahold of the SDK, should you wish to write code. Did you have a specific project in mind? If not you might want to look over the "Use Cases" for Intel Active Management Technology.

And then, you should come here for any other questions. By the way... How did you find ourforum?

Best of Luck with your project.
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel

Excellent question, Aditya. We do not have any formal training (hands on) sessions. We have had some labs that we have taken to other groups before. The closest that we have would be a Lab on the Environment Detection feature - I blogged about it here.

I would recommend downloading the DTK, Read the Start Here Guide, and you also may want to get ahold of the SDK, should you wish to write code. Did you have a specific project in mind? If not you might want to look over the "Use Cases" for Intel Active Management Technology.

And then, you should come here for any other questions. By the way... How did you find ourforum?

One more thing - There is an introductory training posted here and you might want to watch the follow-up trainign (part 2 to the introductory training)that Aharonposted inside this forum thread.
0 Kudos
Aditya_Gupta
Beginner

well i joined the community and then reached to the active thread providing discussions.
I saw the links u provided.The presentation about introduction and operations of Intel AMT was amazing invoking interest but I would like to know the work which a summer trainee engineering student can pursue in the related field.
0 Kudos
Gael_H_Intel
Quoting - Aditya Gupta
well i joined the community and then reached to the active thread providing discussions.
I saw the links u provided.The presentation about introduction and operations of Intel AMT was amazing invoking interest but I would like to know the work which a summer trainee engineering student can pursue in the related field.

Hi Aditya,

I am not sure I understand what you are asking from us in this forum? Are you wanting us to design a project for you, for a school project? Or are you looking for more information on future jobs involving Intel AMT?

Our roles, in this forum are to help guide developers to the resources and helpthat they need in order to write software that supports Intel AMT.

--Gael
0 Kudos