Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Peer conncetion error when use mcu server 3.3 and sample application

Weiming_J_
Beginner

1、Browser:Chrome 57,

Server: Ubuntu 14.04.5 64bit LTS

2、I follow the steps of MCU installation, skip Compile and deploy ffmpeg with libfdk_aac and Use your own certificate the two steps.

3、I follow the steps of Set up the MCU cluster.  and  set  the sever's public ip to ip_address.

4、the browser tell me "woogeen.sdk.js:8 ERROR: MCU reports connection failed for stream: 459144832566380500". 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Lei_Z_Intel1
Employee

Why do you need set the server ip? Do you deploy MCU server in inner network and have external ip address mapping? Is 10.91.87.22 the real ip address MCU server should expose and be visible to client?

0 Kudos
Arafath_M_
Beginner

Hi Weiming,

I had the same issue. The root cause of my issue was, I didn't set firewall exception for the UDP ports. Following ports should be allowed through the firewall. Unfortunately, it is not yet documented in the "MCU Installation" document.

TCP Ports:

UDP Ports:
All UDP Ports: 0 to 65535
(I think, instead of allowing all
UDP ports, the needed port range can be configured in the configuration file -> webrtc_agent/agent.toml)

Sincerely,
Arafath M

0 Kudos
qian_e_
Beginner

Lei Zhai (Intel) wrote:

Why do you need set the server ip? Do you deploy MCU server in inner network and have external ip address mapping? Is 10.91.87.22 the real ip address MCU server should expose and be visible to client?

你好,我们部署了最新的MCU3.4,由于用的是阿里云专属网络,设备都只有内网IP地址,应该是做了公网映射,就提示上面的错误,是不是MCU不允许这么部署?

0 Kudos