Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community. If you get an answer you like, please mark it as an Accepted Solution to help others. Thank you!
For the latest information on Intel’s response to the Log4j/Log4Shell vulnerability, please see Intel-SA-00646
1136 Discussions

Problem with creation of Managed C++ .NET wrapper for woogeen library (WebRTC).

htnik_h_
Beginner

Sorry, I created the topic, but it's not shown on fourm page.

I am currently creating .NET wrapper for woogeen library in Visual Studio 2015. I created a C++ managed .NET assembly for this, but the probkem is what supplied libraries  woogeen-debug.lib and woogeen-release.lib compiled whith static linking flags. Managed C++ assembly have to be compiled as DLL, but then I try to complie it as DLL it produce following errors:

woogeen-release.lib(sample_utils.obj) : error LNK2038: mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary': value 'MT_StaticRelease' doesn't match value 'MD_DynamicRelease' in WoogeenNet.obj

plus a lot of linker arrors about missing symbols (WoogeenNet.obj is produced from my managed C++ WoogeenNet.cpp file).

The project can be successfully compiled as static library, but static library can't be added to C# WPF project. Is it possible to create additional version of woogeen library with dynamic linking?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jianjun_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi htnik,

The libraries in the release package use /MT and /MTd. So you will get "mismatch detected for 'RuntimeLibrary'" error if your program uses /MD or /MDd. We don't provide dynamic libraries (dll) because there are some unresolved issues. Thanks.

Christoph_S_2
Beginner

Hello,

we are trying to achieve the same thing (using woogeen in a  c# application). And I have some questions:

• Is there an update regarding the unresolved issues? 
  • Where and what exactly are those issues?
  • Is there maybe another way to achieve the result we need?

Thanks in advance