Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Query about update message of RabbitMQ/MongoDB in v.4.2?

Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello,

I installed Intel CS for WebRTC v.4.2 successfully (Fresh and Clean installation) and everything is working fine. But, when I execute the "sudo bin/init-all.sh [--deps]" command, I am getting the below message:

Initializing...
Initializing ManagementAPIServer configuration...
superServiceId: 5cc2fa2sf5b8f10f1234b9a
superServiceKey: un234fe/ZwerwerafdQla8FG4h+grvCoU7+p1r9qZbo/e4yp5tKasdfaZrxIGQxK698bsdfsdf4gw4jlzu1x7/mWxuHOqhTQCEAAigQ3kQS0KaNdldpeY/hGU4njsyyf/cw793uMGw12uDDB8q1ehRZ4ecmc=
sampleServiceId: 5cc2fa2sf5b8f10f1234b9b
sampleServiceKey: HqB/w3/MHDVVwzxFOd9ksadfwerwe3324DVTlMvF5pWaMXlpIfRnpRQMKWLN3rIkYqyZTqzxdqboC21uBlkdah9634kljglkjsdg89732r4lbVYEG527QveGAptQ4+/B8kaXnJai8I+gRbhnqUVaNvUh3Y5h8t5VxDSDVpD/EI=
Hardware acceleration disbled
Update RabbitMQ/MongoDB Account? [No/yes]

Can anybody please clarify why It is asking "Update RabbitMQ/MongoDB Account?".

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Qiujiao_W_Intel
Employee

This is used for updating mongo/rabbitmq account if you have created your own accounts for mongo or rabbitmq services. You can type no if you just want use the default accounts.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello,

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos
Qiujiao_W_Intel
Employee

This is used for updating mongo/rabbitmq account if you have created your own accounts for mongo or rabbitmq services. You can type no if you just want use the default accounts.

0 Kudos
Chandramouli_P
Beginner

Hello Qiujiao,

Thank you very much for your reply and I understand.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Chandramouli.

0 Kudos