Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Unable to Reconnect in iOS.

K__Srujan
Beginner

Hi Team,

I'm using "CS_WebRTC_Client_SDK_iOS.v4.1", in that how can I reconnect and publish stream the stream, when I have network reconnection, or when I switch networks? (in MCU)

Observed scenarios:

1. When I'm in conference call, if I switch Off Wifi, after some seconds( may be after 10 - 20 seconds) the stream get ended, Before that 10-20 seconds if I switch ON my WiFi back the conference is continuing. Now, how to implement manual reconnection when the stream gets ended?

Note: There is no Mobile data.

2. Secondly, how can I know that my stream got ended because of network? Is there a delegate/ call backs?

Thanks,

Srujan K.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
K__Srujan
Beginner

Hi Team,

Any update would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Jianjun_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi Srujan,

1. Reconnection is automatically performed by SDK. If you want to manually reconnect to a conference, you'll need to stop existing publications and subscriptions, then re-publish and re-subscribe the streams you need.

2. ICSConferencePublicationDelegate and ICSConferenceSubscriptionDelegate may be the delegates you're looking for.

0 Kudos
Dabhi__Hardik
Beginner

Hello,

Once your streaming got ended you will receive an iceconnection state closed or disconnect the state. On which you have to do the further operation.

In my case reconnection established automatically.

0 Kudos