Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Using SIP with Conference Server

Matthew_G_1
Beginner

Is there any way to use the SIP Gateway to bring SIP traffic to the MCU?  For example, I have 3 web clients and one SIP client and I want them to participate in the same conference. Reading the examples and samples it appears the SIP gateway is designed to broker between webrtc clients and SIP, but not between SIP endpoints and the MCU package.  I noticed in another thread one of the Intel developers suggested using the SIP Gateway project to achieve this but none of the examples cover that use case.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for bringing this up. Currently in MCU release, SIP traffic is not able to connect to MCU by the SIP Gateway.

We plan to add this feature/integration in our future release, which would be definitely an exciting one.

0 Kudos
Nithin_P_
New Contributor I

Hi,

Is the sip gateway support in conference mode in the latest release. i mean if 3 webclient and 1 joined from by dialing through phone. i need to get the combained  voice of all the 4 clients and also able to record as single file 

0 Kudos
Kiran_Raj_RA
Beginner

hi Chunbo H

Is there any update on the above we are also facing the same scenario please add the feature of sip users can also enter in the conference, as soon as possible.

0 Kudos