Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ADumo
Beginner

STCK1A32WFC vs STCK1A32SC what is the difference ?

Jump to solution

Hi

I need to buy STCK1A32WFC for my customers but i don't find them.

I found STCK1A32SC but i don't unterstand what is the difference between WFC and SC ?

Can you help me please.

Sorry for my english...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

I consider the SC to be the next-generation replacement for the FC. It upgrades the processor from the Atom Z3735F to the Atom x5-Z8300. It upgrades to an Intel wireless solution with full 802.11ac support and a better wireless range. It also adds a USB 3.0 port.

If you were purchasing the STCK1A32WFC (i.e. the version with Windows 8.1/10 pre-installed), then you want to purchase the STK1AW32SC (which has Windows 10 pre-installed) as its replacement. The STCK1A32SC does not have Windows pre-installed; it is intended for Linux users.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

I consider the SC to be the next-generation replacement for the FC. It upgrades the processor from the Atom Z3735F to the Atom x5-Z8300. It upgrades to an Intel wireless solution with full 802.11ac support and a better wireless range. It also adds a USB 3.0 port.

If you were purchasing the STCK1A32WFC (i.e. the version with Windows 8.1/10 pre-installed), then you want to purchase the STK1AW32SC (which has Windows 10 pre-installed) as its replacement. The STCK1A32SC does not have Windows pre-installed; it is intended for Linux users.

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Hello N. Scott Pearson:

Thank you very much to for the information provided previously.

To adumont78:

I hope that information was useful for you and it provides the details you were looking for.

Additionally, on the following link you will be able to look and purchase Intel products:

http://www.intel.com/buy/us/en/ http://www.intel.com/buy/us/en/

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

idata
Community Manager

Hello adumont78:

I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

ADumo
Beginner

Hi

Thanks very much for your help.

Yes, i really need Windows Pre-installed so i will find and buy Intel Stick STK1AW32SC.

Thanks you for your times and answers.

idata
Community Manager

Hello adumont78:

You are welcome.

Perfect, it is great to hear that you were able to purchase the STK1AW32SC.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again.

Regards

Alberto