Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1719 Discussions

Account deactivated due to false flag

AraAraOwO
Beginner

so i was preparing a script that setup package installer in user home directory so it will be easy to work with. i was testing it with neofetch download from apt-get download and using dpkg storing it to custom bin folder in $HOME directory

but it was flagged as crypto mining and my account got deactivated

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Luwe_Intel

Hi AraAraOwO,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please specify which Developer Cloud product you are encountering issues with. Is it Intel® Developer CloudIntel® Developer Cloud for the Edge, or Intel® Tiber™ Developer Cloud for oneAPI?

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos
AraAraOwO
Beginner
Hi, thanks for response. I was using Intel oneapi product.

I think it thought i was doing crypto mining because i was using tmp dir alot and also testing script again and again for reliability in future.

0 Kudos
Luwe_Intel

Hi AraAraOwO,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, technical support for Intel Developer Cloud for oneAPI is not available at this time. This forum is only supported by peers in the Community.

Please visit Intel® Toolkits with Priority Support for additional information, or create an account on Intel Developer Cloud.

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos
Luwe_Intel

Hi AraAraOwO,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Luwe

0 Kudos