Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1708 Discussions

Authentication / login issues

Miracle1
Employee

Encountering issues as per below , if selected the option to login in directly with out using step 1 and 2 runs into 404 internal error and if followed steps 1 and 2 runs into below issues . Real bad support here 

This enrollment form is only used by external users and not employees

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Luqman_Intel

Hi Miracle1,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please share the full screenshot of the error you are currently encountering, and also provide the website link where you are attempting to select the login option.

IDC for Edge website.png

IDC for Edge Jupyter.png

If your issue pertains to Intel® Developer Cloud for the Edge, I have tested it on my end, and everything appears to be working fine. I can log in to my Intel® Developer Cloud for the Edge account on the website and launch JupyterLab without any issues at this moment.

Could you please sign out and then sign back in to Intel® Developer Cloud for the Edge, and try to relaunch to see if it resolves the issue? Additionally, we recommend using Incognito mode and clearing your browser's browsing data (caches, cookies, etc.).

Regards,

Luqman

0 Kudos
Miracle1
Employee

thank you for reaching out regarding the issue .Here is the link i am using to login 

https://dlworkbench.intel.com/getstarted

this is the Error I run into when I click any button (Step 1 or Step 2 or direct login . I tried clearing the cookies and even used the incognito , still the issue is persistent )

Miracle1_0-1720455519628.png

0 Kudos
Luqman_Intel

Hi Miracle1,

Please follow the steps below to gain access to the Deep Learning Workbench in Intel® Developer Cloud for the Edge:

1. Sign in to the Intel® Developer Cloud for the Edge.

sign-in IDC edge.png

2. Scroll down and either click "Get Started" in the Deep Learning Workbench section or use the link here DLWorkbench.

3. Skip step 1 and go directly to step 2 to verify your access to the JupyterLab Environment, or use the link here JupyterLab.

DLworkbench IDC edge Step 2.png

Jupyter IDC Edge.png

4. After verified your access, return to the Deep Learning Workbench webpage and click the "Login to DLWorkbench" button.

DLworkbench IDC edge Login.png

5. If you have successfully accessed the Deep Learning Workbench, it will appear in the image below.

DLworkbench IDC edge Jupyter.png

Hope this helps. Let us know if your issues still persist.

Regards,

Luqman

0 Kudos
Miracle1
Employee

HI i am able to get the first step passing 

how ever on the JupyterLab i am enountering enrollment issues and when chose to create an Developer cloud I see this blank space . Can you resolve this issue ? if possible we can have a quick call to resolve this issues live 

Miracle1_1-1720543965353.png

Miracle1_0-1720543846528.png

0 Kudos
Luqman_Intel

Hi Miracle1,

We are looking into this issue and will get back to you soon. We greatly appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Luqman

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hi Miracle1,

I appreciate your patience.

Upon checking, we found that your account has expired. You can create an account in the Developer Toolbox. Click proceed to login and choose Employee Sign In.

Once the account is created, you can log in to Developer Cloud for the Edge.

Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Regards,

Zul

0 Kudos
Miracle1
Employee

HI i am able to login , however i am not able to import any of the models , running into the issues below (Unable to execute Model Download status API ) for all the Models . Can you help resolve the issues ?

Miracle1_0-1720719465768.png

0 Kudos
Zulkifli_Intel

Hi Miracle1.

Can you follow the steps mentioned in this reply and see if the import model issue is resolved?

Regards,

Zul

0 Kudos