1798 Discussions

devcloud login: Internal Server Error

sonersteiner
Novice

I am trying to login to the devcloud via:
https://devcloud.intel.com/oneapi/

I get the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

Is something wrong? I am getting this error since a week now.

I have also registered to the new devcloud, might that be the problem?

Best Regards,

Soner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
sonersteiner
Novice

I have created an additional account with another email adress from me and can log in to the old devcloud.

I think, the reason why I can't login in to the old devcloud with my original email is that I have registered with the same email to the new intel devcloud which is still in beta as of now (2023-08-04) ! Because the problem with the login started just after I have registered to the new intel devlcoud.

Anyhow, I still need the old devcloud, and I am using the new email ID now.

Best,

Soner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

Good day to you.

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Internal Server error might be a temporary issue due to Intel DevCloud being very busy. 

Could you please try accessing it after clearing your cache/cookies and see if the issue still persists?

If yes, please share your email-id so that we can try to investigate from our end.

Can you please be specific about which DevCloud are you using ,we have four types of DevCloud - 

Intel DevCloud for Edge 

Intel DevCloud for oneAPI

Intel DevCloud for FPGA

Intel Developer Cloud Beta

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos
sonersteiner
Novice

Hi Diya,

no it doesn't help.

My login is soner.steiner@tuwien.ac.at

Best,

Soner

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

Thank you for providing the details.

We have raised your issue to the development team and will get back to you at the earliest once your issue is fixed.

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

Could you please try accessing the login page after clearing your cache/cookies in incognito mode and see if the issue still persists?

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos
sonersteiner
Novice

Hello Diya,

like I already wrote in the previous msg, I have already did clear the cache and the problem still  persists.

Best,

Soner

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

Sorry to say that we were not able to figure out where exactly the issue is with your account and maybe it is due to VPN issues. 

Can you try with a different email-id probably a Gmail account and try to log in with it?

If you face any issues please connect back to us. 

If this resolves your issue, make sure to accept this as a solution.

This would help others with similar issues. Thank you!

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos
sonersteiner
Novice

I have created an additional account with another email adress from me and can log in to the old devcloud.

I think, the reason why I can't login in to the old devcloud with my original email is that I have registered with the same email to the new intel devcloud which is still in beta as of now (2023-08-04) ! Because the problem with the login started just after I have registered to the new intel devlcoud.

Anyhow, I still need the old devcloud, and I am using the new email ID now.

Best,

Soner

0 Kudos
DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

We apologize for asking you again. The below two statements seem to contradict us.

>> I have created an additional account with another email address from me and can log in to the old DevCloud.

>> Anyhow, I still need the old DevCloud, and I am using the new email ID now.

Please answer the below questions so that we debug your issue further:

1 . We could see that you've created a new DevCloud account with a different email address.

But as per this statement (Anyhow, I still need the old DevCloud), are you unable to access the old DevCloud?

2. It Seems like you've accepted our response as a solution, have you done it by mistake? 

Regards,

Diya

0 Kudos
sonersteiner
Novice

Hi, maybe I was not very clear.

I have my old email with my account, this is also connected to my instructor dashboard. With this account I can not login in to the old devcloud, because I have also registered to the new devcloud (still beta) with this email account.

Then I have created another account from another email of mine, with this I can login in to the old devcloud. This is good, because I still need the old devcloud.

So for now, I am set although I have two accounts now.

Best,

Soner

DiyaN_Intel

Hi, 

Seems like your issue is resolved. Can we go forward and close this thread? 

Regards,

Diya

sonersteiner
Novice

My issue is resolved.

Best,

Soner

DiyaN_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for accepting our solution.

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. 

If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Thanks and Regards,

Diya

priyansh1
Novice

Hi 

I have facing same issue

I tried to login devcloud oneapi 

And I get internal server error 

My email: pjain2@cougars.ccis.edu 

Please help me 

Thanks

0 Kudos
sonersteiner
Novice

Hi priyansh1,

I had to create another account for the old devcloud.

My original account works now for the new intel devcloud.

I think you have to create a new account!? 

Best

0 Kudos