Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
177 Discussions

Why can't I access Gaudi servers?

thebraingen
Beginner

Hello,

I have just created the Intel Developer Cloud account, on the standard plan.

For some reason, only two Xeon servers are showing on the Hardware Catalog.

If I attempt to "upgrade" my account, I will have a 500 USD charge on my credit card -- why is that?!

I would really love to PAYG, as with any other cloud... I would really love to try out Gaudi - price-wise, it's really attractive, but I am definitely not willing to pay 500 USD upfront. Not even if it's going to be refunded.

Please, get Gaudi out there, it might be what makes you a market leader once again.

Please, make Gaudi servers available to developers interested in working with Gaudi. Developers that will end up loving you. Developers that will bring more developers.

We are willing to pay $10/h --- but not $500 upfront.

Warm regards,

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Luqman_Intel

Hi thebraingen,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

For your info, the $500 credit hold that was placed on your credit card will be refunded in the next 7 to 10 business days. This is a credit hold, not a chargeable transaction.

We are glad to hear that you are interested with our product. To view or reserve any instance, you need to register for a Premium or Enterprise account.

To upgrade your Intel® Developer Cloud account from a Standard to a Premium Service Tier, visit the Intel® Developer Cloud Overview page. Scroll down to the Service Tiers section and click 'Subscribe' in the Premium Tier category. Login using your email and password, then try to reserve the instance again.

If you're looking for an instance featuring Intel® Gaudi®2 AI Accelerator. We recommend that you follow the steps as per link here: Intel® Gaudi®2 AI Accelerator. Let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Luqman

0 Kudos
Luqman_Intel

Hi thebraingen,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Luqman

0 Kudos