Intel® Developer Cloud
Help connecting to or getting started on Intel® Developer Cloud
168 Discussions

Wrong country code for enrolling into Dev Cloud

darko1
Beginner

I am trying to sign up for Intel Dev Cloud but during the process, when it asks for my phone number, the calling code is wrong for my country - North Macedonia. It should be +389. Who do I get in touch with to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ThasneemV_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please let us know which DevCloud (DevCloud for oneAPI or DevCloud for Edge) you are using? Additionally, can you also provide a screenshot of the error you are facing and the link to the webpage?

Regards,

Thasneem Vazim

0 Kudos
Megat_Intel

Hi Darko1,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We also observed the Country Code for North Macedonia is incorrect on the Enrollment page. Thank you for highlighting this issue and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have informed the relevant team regarding this and we will get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Megat

0 Kudos
Megat_Intel

Hi Darko1,

For your information, the relevant team has fixed the issue of the wrong Country Code for North Macedonia on the Intel Developer Cloud Enrollment Page.

I have validated this on my end and it now shows North Macedonia with (+389) calling code:

cloud premium north macedonia.png

Can you please confirm if the issue is fixed on your end?

Regards,

Megat

0 Kudos
Megat_Intel

Hi Darko1,

Thank you for your question. This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Megat

0 Kudos