Intel® Distribution for Python*
Engage in discussions with community peers related to Python* applications and core computational packages.
424 Discussions

Multi Camera Multi Person Python* Demo how to get camera ID with multiple cam setup

Parth-Sanghvi
Beginner

I am currently using the above mentioned python demo to perform inference on multiple webcam streams. The inference output gives me the detection results in terms of bounding box coordinates.

However I also need to know which camera stream (For ex: 1, 2,3..) detected a person and what are the bounding box coordinates associated with that particular detection. I am currently messing around with the code and I notice that there are a lot of threading processes surrounding the detentions. I was wondering if there is any way to get the camera/stream ID or any information regarding which frame the inference/detection was done on as part of the output. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

Parth-Sanghvi, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate information on this matter, I moved your thread to the proper department, they will further assist you with this topic and all the details needed as soon as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos