Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

2019-R1 OpenVINO for Intel dev-cloud

Ranganadh_K_Intel

I am trying to run the interactive-face-detection-demo with -o (output) flag in ubuntu 16.04 in Intel dev-cloud using the below command.

./interactive_face_detection_demo -i ~/smart_video_validation/iot-devcloud/smart-video-workshop/advanced-video-analytics/cpp/faces-recognition-walking-and-pause.mp4 -m ~/smart_video_validation/iot-devcloud/smart-video-workshop/advanced-video-analytics/cpp/models/Transportation/object_detection/face/pruned_mobilenet_reduced_ssd_shared_weights/dldt/face-detection-adas-0001.xml -o ~/results/out.mp4

with the above sample I am getting the below error ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

InferenceEngine:
        API version ............ 1.6
        Build .................. custom_releases/2019/R1_c9b66a26e4d65bb986bb740e73f58c6e9e84c7c2
[ INFO ] Parsing input parameters
[ INFO ] Reading input
OpenCV: FFMPEG: tag 0x56555949/'IYUV' is not supported with codec id 14 and format 'mp4 / MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14)'
[mp4 @ 0x51957c0] Could not find tag for codec rawvideo in stream #0, codec not currently supported in container

(interactive_face_detection_demo:43262): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_element_make_from_uri: assertion 'gst_uri_is_valid (uri)' failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to change the output file format like instead of .mp4 ,we tried .avi ,.mov,.mkv. but we were not able to get the expected result.

If I am running same sample in ubuntu 18.04 with OpenVINO R3 I am able to save the output file in my system disk.

Appreciated If anyone help me in solving this issue.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Vedansh_Surjan
Beginner

I am facing a similar problem in pedestrian tracker demo after having written my own VideoWriter in it. Unable to understand why this error is happening

0 Kudos