Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6386 Discussions

[2019R1] OpenVINO calibration tool: custom adapter

Ermak__Aleksei
Beginner

Hi,

is it possible to create and use custom adapter for conversion network output to calibrate a model?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Edward_S_Intel1
Employee

Yes, it's possible. Please explore:

• Readme file in package: intel/openvino/python/python3.5/openvino/tools/accuracy_checker/accuracy_checker/postprocessor/README.md
  • Usage model here: https://docs.openvinotoolkit.org/latest/_inference_engine_tools_accuracy_checker_tool_README.html

Let me know if you still have any questions, please.

0 Kudos
Ermak__Aleksei
Beginner

Hi Edward,

thanks you for reply, currently I have written own custom adapter, but I can't find how to make calibrator use it programatically. Calibration works if I add my detection adapter code at the end of /opt/intel/openvino/python/python3.5/openvino/tools/accuracy_checker/accuracy_checker/adapters/detection.py file, but I need to use it without such "tricks".

Maybe I missed any options by which I can link my adapter with calibrator?

Regards,

Aleksei

0 Kudos
Ermak__Aleksei
Beginner

Can you please answer how can I use my custom adapter with calibration tool? Can't find any info in suggested sources.

Edward Shogulin (Intel) wrote:

Yes, it's possible. Please explore:

Let me know if you still have any questions, please.

0 Kudos
Edward_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi Aleksei,

Firstly, Calibration Tool uses Accuracy Checker to measure accuracy. Can you, please, explore existing adapters implementation and make in the same way: https://github.com/opencv/dldt/tree/2019/tools/accuracy_checker/accuracy_checker/adapters.

Note, please, the simplest way is: if your dataset structure is different then you can reorganize your dataset to well known and reuse existing adapters.

Best regards,

Edward

0 Kudos