Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

About The OpenVINO™ Toolkit Online Training - Advanced

atalex
Beginner

Hello there, 

first time poster here. I had registered for the Online Training session about OpenVINO, but I could not log in because it kept rejecting the Session Password that was sent to me as incorrect. 

Tried to contact Intel Customer Service ( case : 04999461) but they told me that I should post here my question. 

I would like to ask if it possible to get a recording of the webinar, of if there is something else that could be done.

Thank you in advance for your time 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Munesh_Intel

Hi Thanasis,

Thank you for waiting. We regret to inform you that the recorded training session for “The OpenVINO™ Toolkit Online Training – Advanced” is not available as we have created a self-paced on-demand videos training course on OpenVINO toolkit, available in the link that we provided you above.

As for your password issue, it probably occurred due to accidentally copying the additional space along, while copying the password. We suggest that you type the password, instead of copying and pasting the password. 

We suggest you check back the webpage for more events, and encourage you to enrol in future OpenVINO trainings when they are offered.

Regards,

Munesh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Thanasis,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I will check with the relevant team and get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,

Munesh

Munesh_Intel

Hi Thanasis,

In the meantime, please explore the on-demand videos available on the following page, Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit On Demand Workshop.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
atalex
Beginner

thank you for the effort, responses and the link provided, will go through them in any case.

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Thanasis,

Thank you for waiting. We regret to inform you that the recorded training session for “The OpenVINO™ Toolkit Online Training – Advanced” is not available as we have created a self-paced on-demand videos training course on OpenVINO toolkit, available in the link that we provided you above.

As for your password issue, it probably occurred due to accidentally copying the additional space along, while copying the password. We suggest that you type the password, instead of copying and pasting the password. 

We suggest you check back the webpage for more events, and encourage you to enrol in future OpenVINO trainings when they are offered.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
atalex
Beginner

Thank you very much for your time and effort. 

Actually, I got enrolled and in the next webinar that is organized [somehow I got invited, could be cause of your effort] so will attend that one, hopefully without having issues. For the record, I copy/pasted the pass several times [had to go through the check that I am not a robot] , taking care about copying the correct pass, but in any case it is settled now.

Again thank you for your time  

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Thanasis,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided a solution and suggestion. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos