Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6404 Discussions

AttributeError: 'openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore' object has no attribute 'read_network'

Liquid
Beginner

I installed the latest version 2020.4. When I run python demos "./object_detection_demo_ssd_async.py -m ~/person_model_2/FP16/person-detection-0102.xml -i ~/person_model/1.mp4 -d CPU", there raise an error: AttributeError: 'openvino.inference_engine.ie_api.IECore' object has no attribute 'read_network'.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Munesh_Intel

Hi Mu Zi,

I’ve validated the Object Detection SSD Python Demo using person-detection-0102 Intel pre-trained model in OpenVINO 2020.4 and Ubuntu 18.04 OS, and the demo is working fine with video and camera inputs.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Mu Zi,

Please check if you’ve setup the environment variables, and installed the prerequisites and dependencies, as per the installation guide. Additionally, please provide us your environment details as well (versions of OS, OpenCV, CMake, etc.).

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos
Munesh_Intel

Hi Mu Zi,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread is no longer being monitored.

Regards,

Munesh

0 Kudos