Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6392 Discussions

BERT name enitity recognition is not working

Interns_XINTHE
Beginner

I'm using OpenVINO 2022.3.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS (8Gb RAM)

In Bert name entity recognition demo , the mode  was downloaded by using this command

" sudo /home/xactai/openvino_env/bin/omz_downloader --list models.lst "  

and also try this command

" sudo python3 /opt/intel/openvino_2022/open_model_zoo/tools/model_tools/downloader.py --list models.lst "

The model was  downloaded successfully.

but model conversion is not done 

I'm using this command for model conversion "sudo -E /home/xactai/openvino_env/bin/omz_converter --list models.lst"  and also try this one " python3 /opt/intel/openvino_2022.2.0.7713/open_model_zoo/tools/model_tools/converter.py --list models.lst "

but I got  error like this " /home/xactai/openvino_env/bin/python: can't open file '/opt/intel/openvino_2022.3.0/tools/model_optimizer/mo.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
FAILED:
bert-base-ner "

what should I do now ?

2 Replies
Wan_Intel

Hi Interns_XINTHE,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I've validated the omz_downloader --list models.lst and omz_converter --list models.lst for BERT Named Entity Recognition Python Demo.

ok.png

Please re-Install OpenVINO™ Development Tools in new virtual environment and see if the issue was able to resolve.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos
Wan_Intel

Hi Interns_XINTHE,

Thank you for your question.

If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Wan

0 Kudos