Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

CVAT server stability

tlancaster6
Beginner

Has there been any progress on addressing the recent instability of the CVAT.org web interface? My team has been encountering various intermittent issues for the last couple of weeks, and I see from this forum that we're not the only ones. Would installing the local version of CVAT circumvent these issues until a fix is ready? Attaching the browser log for the issue we are currently experiencing (inability to log in).

3 Replies
IntelSupport

Hi Tlancasters,

Thanks for reaching out.

For now, I would suggest you use the offline version of the CVAT tool.

Our development team is looking to rectify this issue on the server.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos
tlancaster6
Beginner

ok, thank you! 

0 Kudos
IntelSupport

Hi Tlancaster,

Intel has decided to migrate its CVAT content outside of Intel under the umbrella of OpenCV, where it will continue its mission as an open source computer vision AI annotation tool with OpenVINO AI integration. The CVAT GitHub repository has also been transferred to OpenCV. 

Learn more at https://www.CVAT.aiCVAT.org will be maintained by Intel for six months, expiring February 15, 2023. Please migrate any of your data from CVAT.org to CVAT.ai during this period, after which Intel will cease supporting this website and it will go offline.

This thread will no longer be monitored since the update has been provided. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos